As part of your use of this website, we process your personal data, acting as the controller. The data are stored for the duration necessary to fulfill intended purposes and legal obligations. The following is some information on what data will be processed, how it will be processed and what rights you have in this regard.
Pursuant to Article 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Contact details of the Controller
Contact details of the l
To make our website user-friendly and to best respond to your needs, we use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically gives us certain data, such as: IP address, browser used, operating system from your computer and your connection to the Internet. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the foregoing purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR.
You can also view our website without cookies. Internet browsers are regularly set to accept cookies.
You can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. Already saved cookies can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically.
However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
The information generated by cookies about the use of our website (e.g. IP address of the accessing computer, time of access, referrer URL and information on the used browser and operating system) are usually transmitted to Google servers in the US and processed there.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with the European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
The use of Google Analytics is consistent with our legitimate interests (Article 6 Section 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR) concerning the analysis and optimization of our online offer as well as commercial operation of this website. Therefore, Google processes the information on our behalf to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide us with other services related to the use of the website and the internet for the purpose of market research and tailoring of these websites.
We have entered into a data processing agreement with Google to use Google Analytics. Through this agreement, Google assures that they process the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and ensure the protection of the data subject’s rights.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
Google’s Universal Analytics with User ID is not used by us.
The user data collected via cookies are automatically deleted after 12 months.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly. We point out, however, that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
In addition, you may prevent the collection of the cookie files generated and data and related to your use of the website data (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on. This is possible under this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link (insert clickable link). An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website.
The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must reset the opt-out cookie.hz7
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Data subjects’ rights
Affected persons have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed or the planned storage period, sources of data, if they were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details. You also have the right to rectify, delete, limit or oppose the processing and to file a complaint.
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data stored by us or to supplement such data.
- to demand, pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, to the extent that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible and
Right of objection according to Article 21 of the GDPR
You have the option of objecting to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes at any time. In addition, if you have special reasons, you may at any time object to the data processing that takes place based on a legitimate interest, Article 21 of the GDPR.
Should you would like to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
● Data security
All personal data transmitted by you will be encrypted using the generally accepted and secure TLS standard (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a safe and proven standard, e.g. is also used in online banking. You will see a secure TLS connection, including the attached s at the http (i.e. https: // ..) in the address bar of your browser or the lock the icon at the bottom of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
● Contact channel
You can exercise your rights through the following contact channel: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Right to complain to a regulatory authority
If you e.g. believe that our data processing is unlawful or we have not granted the rights described above to the extent necessary, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority. Usually you can contact the regulator of your usual place of residence or work or our business.